The recipient address is the wallet address to which the coins will be sent after the exchange. Be careful, the wallet for each cryptocurrency is unique. Always check the recipient address that you enter. It must match the coin address.
Articles in this section
- What is Stealthex?
- Why should I trust Stealthex?
- How does Stealthex work?
- What about the limits?
- What is the minimum amount for the exchange?
- How long does the exchange take?
- How to cancel a transaction?
- What if I didn’t receive my coins?
- What is a transaction hash?
- Why does the amount I received differ from the amount claimed?