It takes some time for the exchange to process. As cryptocurrencies are very volatile, the rate might change as your swap is being done. Therefore, the sum you receive may slightly vary from the one you expect initially.
Articles in this section
- What is StealthEX?
- How do we work?
- Why should I trust StealthEX?
- Why can the estimated and received amounts differ?
- Can I cancel my transaction?
- Can it happen that I don’t receive the coins?
- What fees do I need to pay?
- What is the minimum exchange amount?
- How long does the exchange take?
- What is the transaction hash?