Each transaction existing on a blockchain gets its unique ID number – a transaction hash. You can use the hash to check the transaction in a block explorer, find out more about its status, or check the wallet addresses.
Articles in this section
- What is StealthEX?
- How do we work?
- Why should I trust StealthEX?
- Why can the estimated and received amounts differ?
- Can I cancel my transaction?
- Can it happen that I don’t receive the coins?
- What fees do I need to pay?
- What is the minimum exchange amount?
- How long does the exchange take?
- What is the transaction hash?