All blockchain transactions are irreversible. This means that once you have sent something out, you cannot change or cancel the transaction. It’s very important to check the deposit amount prior to continuing the swap – otherwise, we might not be able to perform the exchange.
Articles in this section
- What is StealthEX?
- How do we work?
- Why should I trust StealthEX?
- Why can the estimated and received amounts differ?
- Can I cancel my transaction?
- Can it happen that I don’t receive the coins?
- What fees do I need to pay?
- What is the minimum exchange amount?
- How long does the exchange take?
- What is the transaction hash?